Welcome to RH Kids!
RH Kids is our Sunday morning gathering for children aged 4 months–4th grade. In RH Kids, our goal is to help cultivate the soul of each child to become followers of Jesus Christ by being:
- Gospel-Centered: Teaching children the Gospel of Jesus Christ, not just Bible stories or moral lessons.
- Grace-Driven: Using methods of instruction and interaction that are both excellent and age-appropriate.
- Mission-Minded: We believe that only the Gospel can change children, families, neighborhoods, and schools. As we minister the Gospel to children, we are participating in Redemption Hill’s larger vision of city transformation … cultivating the soul of the city.
Your First Visit
We are excited to welcome your children this Sunday! Begin your visit at the RH Kids check-in table. If entering from the front of the school, the check-in table is located down the left-hand hallway. If you are entering from the back door, the table is located straight down the entry hall.
At the check-in table, a volunteer will give your family a security badge, explain all procedures, and lead you to the correct classroom. We also encourage you to pick up a copy of the RH Kids Parent Handbook for in-depth explanations of all policies and procedures.
At Redemption Hill, we desire to provide a safe and fun teaching environment for your child at each developmental stage. We currently offer the following classes:
- Nursery Babies: 4–17 months old
- Younger Toddlers: 18–24 months old
- Older Toddlers: 2 years old
- Bible Buddies: Preschool, 3 years old
- Bible Friends: Preschool, 4 and 5 years old (4 years old before September 30 of current school year and 5-year-olds not yet in kindergarten)
- Younger Elementary: At least 5 years old and in kindergarten or first grade
- Older Elementary: Currently in second, third, or fourth grade